12.03.2009

T.E.R.A. : The Exiled Realms Of Arborea

Recently after my long absence on the NET, and Blogs... I revisited my old precious websites to look for some updates... well this is quite a few only... speaking of my precious websites, well they are all Korean website for BIG HIT AAA MMORPGs. Ok.

Starting from C9: Continent of the Ninth, They already Open for the public! Yes though this is already been casted around the world, and yah, for KOREA Only. (^_^), So, the game goes well in korea too. after the massive close beta phases... and good thing I still have my HANGAME Accounts! so anytime I could play the game too...

Another thing...

Mabinogi: Heroes is reacently.... well i guess Open or I think still close beta... hopefully I could test this one too since I still have my Nexon account intact. Cool...
so bad that my friend tested the CBT, then he said to me that it wasn't that cool... So the game is more like Dungeon instances at all... not so cool... only the cinematics... well compared to C9, C9 probably is the best than Mabinogi: Heroes... So, Im still gonna look and see it for my self if its really true.

and yes...

TERA: The Exiled realms of arborea has been recently announced the 2nd CBT for this month!

Oh... and its already open for invitiation for those who managed to entered the 1st close beta... Oh wow, so sweet. BUT! not all invited ones can join the 2nd CBT.. too bad and good luck for the inviters as well.

AND this is awesome!

the SPECS of TERA? DAMN! this is insane!

CPU: Interl core 2 duo/ Quad core AMD athlon 64 X2
OS: Microsoft Windows XP (Vista<---not sure with this one)
RAM: 2GB!
VGA card: Geforce Nvidia 9600 (hah, atleast)
DirectX 9.0c
HDD: 30GB! <--- now this is awesome catch... Damn!
So... Not all TERA Fans can play this one! So, Get that cash on and upgrade your PCs!
But I wont hold back to this game! Im pretty sure I can Play the Korean Version before the EUROPE release it by the next 2-3 years...