9.06.2010

DRAGONA!







Well hello guys! Its been a long time since I updated my blog... Its been a busy years for me, yet here I am giving you another update on Korean MMORPGs...

Recently, I've joined few CBT events on Korean mmorpg, I joined the new face and re-created Ragnarok online II: The Legend of the 2nd which i didnt even got the chance to play, since its only 7 days of game testing, plus, there's alot of major issues playing specially connecting into the game, lucky who're those that made it inside the game, although I could manage to lunch the game well, I still failed to get inside the game... too bad, my account also can play but for some reasons, I couldnt play... Oh well, I'll give it time, probably the next beta instead... they only have 4 hours of testing, which for a busy person like me, always out of home, there's no chance for me to play it... gosh... not so cool...
Good thing I manage to get in into the 2nd game I applied to... after the 30 days of attendance just to get into the CBT event for DRAGONA, I successfully got into the GAME!!! oh wow! now this is cool! I haven't completed the stamps though, i think i missed 4 or 5 attendance that time, from July 1~30, but hey! I was surprised I was also picked for the 2nd CBT event! thank goodness, my life is filled with colours again! haha...(^_^)...

Yes, about this game called DRAGONA: The Expedition of Bartan, published by GAMECLUB Korea, developed by LIVEPLEX & Studio Timber...
So what is DRAGONA? as I played and exprerienced it for a short period of time, DRAGONA: The Expedition of Bartan is one of the combination of post-apocalyptic and a taste of Futuristic world with post modern age... its about the world of Bartan, its about having a so-called Dragon Heart... And, They Transform into Different kind of DRAGONS! And this hybrid mmorpg can be categorized in adult genre, since the character design are bit exposed specially on the females side, also the NPCs, man, those chicks are HOT!!!

now let me jump into the test/gameplay:
first: The game consist of 4 Races

Although The 4th race is not yet implemented at this moment, so we can only create upto the 3rd race only. There are 3 races available at this moment, you can choose

HUMAN, ELDIN & KALI. Now, each race has 2 types of classes, from Human,

there is GUNNER(male), & SNIPER(Female),

from ELDIN, there is MAGICIAN(female), & RANGER(male), and

from KALI, there is ASSASSIN(female) & GUARDIAN(male).

They have their various skills each classes. As early as level 5, you can already gain around 7 skills and various passive skills... the stats system are fixed for all classes or races, so everything will vary on skill point attribution and armor stats enhancement/enchantment... the character customization if few and limited, there are only 3 types of Hair, Face & 24 color types for hair, can be customized also...


Now, after you created your 1st character, you can choose 1 of the 4 COREs that can be used on the game, this is where you can get a chance to transform yourself into something... you'll see that option just below the Gradient color picker on the character page creation... you can choose Core from Head, Arms, Chest and Legs, but only 1... I'm not sure if opun leveling up you can complete these COREs since they are 4 to complete and 1 is already can be used...

See these COREs types: Sample I


-------------------------------to be continued>>